Professor Dr. Mohammad Abdullah is one of the best ent specialists in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He has been received MBBS, FCPS, FICS Degree from home and abroad. Dr. Mohammad Abdullah is working as a Consultant ENT Specialist & Head Neck Surgeon at Popular Medical College & Hospital. He regularly provides treatment to his patients at Popular Diagnostic Center, Dhanmondi. Dr. Abdullah is the well-reputed for a friendly conversation with the patients and listening to their problems. Professor Dr. Mohammad Abdullah visits Bangladesh ENT Hospital regularly from 10:00 am to 12:30 am except Fridays. Below see the details about Professor Dr Mohammad Abdullah Consultant Of ENT.
He is a former Professor ENT and Principal, Founder Chairman of Popular Medical College, Bangladesh ENT Hospital Ltd. Founding Director, National Nose Ear and Throat Institute and former Professor ENT and Principal, Sir Salimullah Medical.
Professor Dr Mohammad Abdullah Consultant Of ENT
Professor Dr. Mohammad Abdullah
MBBS, FICS, FCPS(ENT)
Department of ENT
Specialties: Specialist in ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Bangladesh ENT Hospital
Consultancy Hours: 10.00 AM – 12:30 PM
Available Days: Every Day
Chamber & Appointment
Popular Diagnostic Center, Dhanmondi
House – 16, Road – 2, Dhanmondi, Dhaka – 1205
Visiting Hour: 06.00 PM – 09.00 PM
Contacts FOr Appointment: +8809613787801
- Professor Dr. Mohammad Abdullah Is The Founder chairman at Bangladesh ENT Hospital Limited
- Now He Is Working at Popular Medical College & Hospital
- He Is Former Ministry of Health at Implemented Choclear Implant Program in Bangladesh as Pioneer
- Founder, Director at National Institute of ENT in Dhaka
- Former Focal Person-Prevention of Deafness program in Bangladesh at Ministry of Health
- Former Principal at Sir Solimullah Medical College (SSMC)
- He Received His FCPS Degree From the Bangladesh College of Physicians and surgeons.
- He earned MBBS Degree From The Sylhet M. A.G Osmani Medical College
- Went to Raja G.C. High School
Dear Dr. If you want to add, remove or edit any information please let us know via comments or send us an Email. We will solve any problem as soon as possible.